VOB News June 2012
What would you reply, if you were told this story?
“I am 57 years old and I had lived in the US since my parents brought me there when I was 2 years old. I went to school and college and worked a career and paid taxes for over 30 years until the day I was deported recently. I have only been to Mexico once as a young boy and feel completely alone here. My wife, children, grandchildren, and new great grand child all live in the US. (Read more)
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
VOB on Facebook
- This is coming up in two weeks! Come & be a part!! fb.me/y4RGMXWa 1 day ago
- Come join us with our friends, Impacto de Fe, on Saturday! fb.me/1r4QmIfHZ 3 days ago
- We could sure use your help sharing our latest update if you will. We are hoping to gain some new VOB partners.... fb.me/25RJCGKxj 4 days ago
- Just a reminder that we are not doing Worship for the Nations at P.lace O.f W.orship Liberty Station tonight but... fb.me/2iVWfylQp 2 weeks ago
- Just a reminder that this weekend, we will be moving our first Saturday's, P.lace o.f W.orship "Worship for the... fb.me/1EmPT0Xt5 2 weeks ago